About Us

Hampshire Wills & Trusts are here to help. We listen, offer advice and carry out the work to help you to meet your objectives. Home visits are still available, subject to everyone following the latest Government advice – www.gov.uk/coronavirus.

John and Maria work together to help people with these needs. John has a background in  the Royal Navy both above and below the waves and over 25 years in Financial Services. This helps him to navigate through the legal minefield to meet your needs at a reasonable cost………..Maria does everything else.

Our professional standards follow the membership requirements of STEP (Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners and SWW (Society of Will Writers).For details visit the  websites: https://content.step.org/step-directory                              


What we do

Everyone should make a will. It’s helpful if people know about your wishes and intentions as it removes the guesswork. This may seem obvious, but over half of the adult population haven’t yet grasped this nettle. 

It may be the case that you’ve made a will  but your circumstances have changed. Is your current will legal, and is it still relevant?

Another concern for many is coping with family members when they can’t look after themselves. Here are some interesting facts provided by the Alzheimer Society: 

There are currently around 850,000 people with dementia in the UK. This is projected to rise to 1.6 million by 2040. Approximately 42,000 people under 65 in the UK currently suffer with these disabilities.

Should you be in this unfortunate situation,who would you prefer to make decisions on your behalf ?

(A)  Friends and family with a stamped and signed Lasting Power of Attorney which provides the legal right to represent you and put your best interests first……….or 

(B) The State.                               

If your preference is (A) then we can visit you at home to discus options,offer advice and complete the paperwork.We act as certificate provider, liaise with the Office of the Public guardian on your behalf and when all of the conditions are satisfied and completed,either post or deliver the stamped documents to your home. 

Other services

Financial Advice

If you would like to discuss your financial planning needs with a professional adviser Hampshire Wills & Trusts introduce clients to Chadney Bulgin Chartered Financial Planners (FCA register number 483323).

Funeral Plans

We can obtain quotes from several funeral plan providers,all of whom are members of the Funeral Planning Authority each following a formal code of practise.  


Probate work can vary from the simple and straightforward to the complex and time consuming. For family appointed executors it’s sometimes easier and less stressful to appoint a professional to carry out the role.If you would like a quote please let us know.






Contact Form

Fields marked with an * are required